Our community film-maker extraordinaire, Madeleine Cary, has produced this lovely video of our Brighton to Seaford 150th Anniversary celebration on 7th June 2014.
- our beautiful station building and our station master Nick,
- our wonderful neighbours and Council representatives,
- Chris’ cakes with Di and friends on the coffee stand,
- our MP Caroline Lucas celebrating sustainable travel, stations and communities,
- singing from The Dawn Chorus with music from local musicians, and the lively group rendition of ‘This train is bound for glory’,
- Anna from Brighton and Hove Food Partnership demonstrating how to use our chard, mustard leaves, peppers, rhubarb and herbs to make lovely food AND …
- the star of the show, Oliver Cromwell – last steam loco – puffing through our station!
Even our old friend The Evening Argus finally reported on the event yesterday: